Beauty, Fashion, and more...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

San Francisco

Went shopping in San Francisco yesterday and was lucky enough to experience the Chinese New Year celebration and parade around Union Square. It was amazing! Seeing all the fireworks, vibrant colored dragons, and thousands of exuberant people ringing in the New Year was inspiring. The atmosphere was contagious and seemed to envelop me with a new zest for life. With thousands of people lining the streets I still managed my way through to my favorite stores. Below I have included a couple of photos from my day and also a photo of myself standing by one of the famous hearts that are auctioned off each year for charity which are also inspired by Tony Bennett's song "I Left My Heart in San Francisco."




No comments:

Post a Comment