Beauty, Fashion, and more...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Face of the Day

Thought I'd share my makeup look today and the products I used. This is my natural, go-to look for everyday! It's very quick and easy when I'm getting ready for class in the mornings. 


Concealer: Maybelline Cover Stick in Light Beige
Tinted Moisturizer: Laura Mercier in Porcelain
Powder: Bare Minerals Matte In Fairly Light
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eye Shadow: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette; Colors used: Silk Teddy, Sexspresso, Heaven
Eye Liner: MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder on waterline and Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion on lid
Mascara: Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express
Eyebrows: MAC Eye Shadow in Omega
Blush: Sue Devitt in Vanuatu
Lips: MAC Pretty Please Lustre and MAC Lipglass Viva Glam Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment