Beauty, Fashion, and more...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OOTD and OOTN

What a lovely spring day (or should I say summer since it's 90 degrees here!) After an enjoyable run and lounging by the pool earlier in the day I thought I'd break in my new Free People top! It is a gorgeous knit top with embroidered yellow flowers. Here I paired it with a simple pair of denim shorts but it looks equally adorable with my new orange, denim high waisted Free People shorts. 


I switched out my low rise jean shorts for a lighter wash pair of high waisted Levi's and a high-low loose black tank top for night time. I then paired that with a pair of over the knee black socks and my favorite black Jeffery Campbell Litas. Hope you like it! Oh yes, and a nice glass of sparkling wine :)


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! Your style is sick :)
    Check mine out, I'll follow!
    xoxo
    thebestofeverythingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete